www.ramones.ru / board
имя/name   пароль/pass 
запомнить                                         
Регистрация | Поиск | Участники | Профайл | Сообщения | Войти | Выход | www.ramones.ru

NIM VIND

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов www.ramones.ru -> Другие группы

Автор Сообщение
STS777
Too Tough to Die

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 17, 2006 12:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: NIM VIND Ответить с цитатой

Очень классная, неординарная группа из Канады.
Выпустили в 2005 дебют на Fiend Force Records, который получил высокие оченки по всему миру!
Так же очень популярен в Европе.
Невероятное сочетание хоррор-панка-рок-н-ролла-готики-и ещё много чего...
Очень сложно описать - слушайте сами!!

вот только некоторые высказывания западных слушателей:

-------------------
Nim Vind is an extremely addictive band, and for good reason. Absolutely fantastic album. Breaks all barriers of 'horror punk'.
-------------------
I have wanted this album for a very long time now, as I was a fan of Nim's former band Mr. Underhill. It had been delayed for what seems an eternity. But I have to tell you if anything was ever worth such an extensive wait, this CD is it. I can easily say this is the best album I have purchased in close to 2 years. Every song is great. From the classic Doowop feel of "Killer Creature Double Feature" to the Lovecraftian paranoia of "Astronomicon", this album really has something for everyone. If you are a fan of Graves, Mister Monster, Blitzkid, Calabrese, The Rosedales, The Green Goblyn Project, and/or the CryptKeeper Five then you owe it to yourself to pick up this CD.
--------------------
Nim Vind has one of the most creative sounds in HorrorPunk!! They mix fast punk with doo-wop and have a touch of goth-synth as well!!! They remind me of a cleaner version of Mister Monster. Nim’s voice is like a softer/higher Danzig, but is very distinct. Once you have heard his voice, you won’t forget it!!!
--------------------
Expect nothing less than the best mix of Horrorpunk, Death-Rock and Doowop. Kinda like AFI teaming up with The Damned for Buddy Holly's funeral.
--------------------
Nim Vind hails from Vancouver, the same town as Vincent Black Shadow. In fact, despite the fact that they bill themselves under the names Nim Vind, Anthony Kilz and JJ Blood Boy, they also bear some surprising resemblances to some certain Kirkham brothers in Vincent Black Shadow. It's all quite curious, but isn't that mystery part of the fun? And the horror?
Getting to the music, Nim Vind play a stellar mix of music that sounds like Danzig and the Ramones competing in a morbid version of a Do Wop-Off. Do they even do Do Wop-Offs any more? For that matter, did they ever? I'm not sure, but if they did, and Danzig and the Ramones were to have one, everyone would be the winner. And that's what listening to Nim Vind is like.
--------------------

http://rapidshare.com/files/7724826/nim_vind-fashion_of_fear_2005-supplex.zip

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Dirty
Too Tough to Die

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 17, 2006 1:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Да роковая группа!
одна из любимых новых Cool
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Astrozombie
Loudmouth

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 19, 2006 8:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Никогда о таких не слишал! Embarassed
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов www.ramones.ru -> Другие группы Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: