www.ramones.ru / board
имя/name   пароль/pass 
запомнить                                         
Регистрация | Поиск | Участники | Профайл | Сообщения | Войти | Выход | www.ramones.ru

serious help needed!

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов www.ramones.ru -> For non-russian speaking people only

Автор Сообщение
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 15, 2005 10:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: serious help needed! Ответить с цитатой

Firstly how do i translate all the other wordings etc in this forum into english! im so lost here! secondly,how would you Ramones fans classify one under which sub-culture if one is greatly influenced by The Ramones' music.What kinda punks are the Ramones? What are their beliefs?
Dee Dee Murdock
Time Bomb

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 17, 2005 2:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The ramones were great Stooges fan !!! it's a really good influence Cool Cool
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 17, 2005 5:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

help? anybody? answer my above questions!
MGL2R
Too Tough to Die

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 25, 2005 12:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

bobby писал(а):

The Ramones were all big fans of 60's British Invasion rock and roll (Beatles, Who, Kinks, etc.). Paul McCartney's brother was in a band called Scaffold. To give himself an original identity he called himself Mike McGear. When big bro Paul would appear on Scaffold records he would call himself "Paul Ramone." Being big fans, the Ramones name is a nod to Macca himself

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 27, 2005 9:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

MyGodListen2Ramones писал(а):
bobby писал(а):

The Ramones were all big fans of 60's British Invasion rock and roll (Beatles, Who, Kinks, etc.). Paul McCartney's brother was in a band called Scaffold. To give himself an original identity he called himself Mike McGear. When big bro Paul would appear on Scaffold records he would call himself "Paul Ramone." Being big fans, the Ramones name is a nod to Macca himself

yeah i know.but still what kinda punks were they? under what kinda subculture would you classify them as/
MGL2R
Too Tough to Die

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 27, 2005 10:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
yeah i know.but still what kinda punks were they? under what kinda subculture would you classify them as

They were the first punk band ever, the founders of this genre and I can't classify them somehow. I think I can call them the first wave punks. They are the RAMONES. They are unique!
Have you ever heard the band who's playing exactly like the Ramones? I don't think so, because all their followers are playing in the Ramones-style (Queers, Manges, Screeching Weasel ect)

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 28, 2005 7:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

MyGodListen2Ramones писал(а):
Цитата:
yeah i know.but still what kinda punks were they? under what kinda subculture would you classify them as

They were the first punk band ever, the founders of this genre and I can't classify them somehow. I think I can call them the first wave punks. They are the RAMONES. They are unique!
Have you ever heard the band who's playing exactly like the Ramones? I don't think so, because all their followers are playing in the Ramones-style (Queers, Manges, Screeching Weasel ect)

yeah i know,this whole subculture thing is so damn confusing everything is subbed subbed subbed and linked linked till theres no right or wrong. i would love to classify The Ramones as peace punks.yeah.They're so inspiriing im even thinking of starting a tribute band.haha
Имя
Смайлики
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised
Shocked Confused Cool Laughing
Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink
Exclamation Question Idea Arrow
Дополнительные смайлики

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов www.ramones.ru -> For non-russian speaking people only Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти:  
Вы можете начинать темы
Вы можете отвечать на сообщения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения
Вы не можете голосовать в опросах
Вы можете добавлять приложения в этом форуме
Вы можете скачивать файлы в этом форуме
© 2005-2016 www.RAMONES.ru